Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rod Rosenstein
A federal jury acquitted Maryland state Sen. Ulysses Currie on Tuesday in an alleged influence-peddling case, clearing the prominent lawmaker of all charges for accepting more than $245,000 in payments from a grocery store chain while he chaired a powerful budget committee.
Federal, state and local authorities warned parents Friday about the dangers of letting children go online without supervision, encouraging them to closely monitor where their children surf and to report potential threats.
U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein says additional charges and cases are expected following a 31-page indictment against former Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson. WTOP's Kate Ryan reports.
Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson told his wife, Leslie, to put "the cash" in her underwear and to flush a $100,000 check down the toilet, shortly before they were both arrested and charged Friday following a four-year federal investigation allegedly involving bribes related to housing development funding.