Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rod Rosenstein
A federal jury acquitted Maryland state Sen. Ulysses Currie on Tuesday in an alleged influence-peddling case, clearing the prominent lawmaker of all charges for accepting more than $245,000 in payments from a grocery store chain while he chaired a powerful budget committee.
Federal, state and local authorities warned parents Friday about the dangers of letting children go online without supervision, encouraging them to closely monitor where their children surf and to report potential threats.
U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein says additional charges and cases are expected following a 31-page indictment against former Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson. WTOP's Kate Ryan reports.
Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson told his wife, Leslie, to put "the cash" in her underwear and to flush a $100,000 check down the toilet, shortly before they were both arrested and charged Friday following a four-year federal investigation allegedly involving bribes related to housing development funding.