Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rod Rosenstein
A federal jury acquitted Maryland state Sen. Ulysses Currie on Tuesday in an alleged influence-peddling case, clearing the prominent lawmaker of all charges for accepting more than $245,000 in payments from a grocery store chain while he chaired a powerful budget committee.
Federal, state and local authorities warned parents Friday about the dangers of letting children go online without supervision, encouraging them to closely monitor where their children surf and to report potential threats.
U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein says additional charges and cases are expected following a 31-page indictment against former Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson. WTOP's Kate Ryan reports.
Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson told his wife, Leslie, to put "the cash" in her underwear and to flush a $100,000 check down the toilet, shortly before they were both arrested and charged Friday following a four-year federal investigation allegedly involving bribes related to housing development funding.