Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Robyn East
Robyn East confirms she will leave after three years on the job.
Robyn East, Treasury's chief information officer, said users previously were not excited to move to an enterprise content management system, but a better understanding of the value of shared services has helped them come around.
Listen October 4th@ 12pm
Program will discuss the following: Can we Keep Momentum in Tough Budget Times, How Does Cloud Computing & Managed Services Factor in to Strategy, Other Major Challenges, Do Energy Savings Factor into Strategy, Security Issuaes and a Vision for The Future
Tags: technology , Federal Executie Forum , Trezza Media Group , James Steven , Anil Karmel , Purvin Vakharwala , Jay Owen , Bill Bacci , HP , Schneider Elexctric , Juniper Networks , USDA , Dept of Treasury
CIO Robyn East is leading an effort to create an enterprise data warehouse with procurement, financial and human resources information.
August 23, 2012
Not all agencies are using TechStat for IT projects that are in trouble. In an exclusive report, Federal News Radio finds agencies are seeing unexpected benefits in applying the evaluation tool to programs that are on track. Treasury used TechStat to figure out how best to consolidate three procurement systems.