Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Roberto Hylton
The man indicted for murdering a mother and daughter and suspected in several other killings will continue to be represented by an attorney he attempted to dismiss.
While uncertainity surrounds Prince George's County Police Chief Roberto Hylton's job, the county executive-elect says he's worried about what's been happening in the police department.
Prince George's County Police Chief Roberto Hylton may be removed from his position as early as Monday, according to multiple reports.
Sgt. Richard Delabrer's friends and family packed a federal courtroom Thursday during an appearance by the suspect. Friends say they don't believe the charges against him and note the 45-year-old police veteran is active in his school community.
Tags: Richard Delabrer , Jack Johnson , Leslie Johnson , CASA de Maryland , Sinisa Simic , Chong Chin Kim , Prince George's County corruption , Prince George's County Police , Kate Ryan , Gary Emerling
A former Prince George's County police cadet is suing the county, claiming he was relieved from his 2009 training class for speaking out against instructor-endorsed cheating.
An internal investigation by the Prince George's County Police Department officials has cleared officers of any wrongdoing after it was thought they were involved in a cheating operation at the department's training academy.
Two women and two children were found dead Friday in a trash-filled, makeshift apartment above a detached garage at a suburban Maryland home, police said.
A Prince George's County grand jury indicted a 27-year-old Maryland man that police says is a methodical serial killer.
The battle over speed cameras in Prince George's County isn't when they will be used, it's over what kind and how many.
Prince George's County police have identified all of the officers who used batons against a University of Maryland student after the Duke game.