Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Robert Shea
Fiscal 2011 budget provides look into how agencies will be expected to improve program departmentwide and governmentwide. The administration calls for bureau levels goals, a new performance portal and problem solving networks. Experts praise White House approach to addressing management issues.
Tags: mngt , OMB , White House , Jonathan Breul , Robert Tobias , Grant Thornton , IBM , American University , management agenda , 2011 budget request , program evaluation , Performance metrics , budget
Host Francis Rose counts down the top federal news stories of the week with John Kamensky of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Robert Shea, formerly of the Office of Management and Budget.
Francis Rose is joined by former OMB associate director Robert Shea with analysis on the memo
This week's Federal News Countdown, featuring the top three most important Federal news stories of the week.
Grant Thornton's Robert Shea discusses how to implement the updated government performance act.
PIOs have been interviewed to find out what issues and challenges they are facing. Its report provides some solutions for improving performance management across government. Robert Shea, a principal at Grant Thornton, has details.
The White House is detailing how a government reorganization effort will work, and who will run it.
Monday's proposal by President Obama to freeze Federal pay for two years has been subject number one on FederalNewsRadio.com the last several days.