Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Robert Shea
Francis Rose is joined by former OMB associate director Robert Shea with analysis on the memo
This week's Federal News Countdown, featuring the top three most important Federal news stories of the week.
Grant Thornton's Robert Shea discusses how to implement the updated government performance act.
PIOs have been interviewed to find out what issues and challenges they are facing. Its report provides some solutions for improving performance management across government. Robert Shea, a principal at Grant Thornton, has details.
The White House is detailing how a government reorganization effort will work, and who will run it.
Monday's proposal by President Obama to freeze Federal pay for two years has been subject number one on FederalNewsRadio.com the last several days.
The Fiscal Commission issued its final set of recommendations detailing several that would affect federal employees. The panel suggested reducing the federal workforce by 200,000 employees over the next five years, changing the FEHB to a defined contribution premium program and several other short term changes.
Tags: management , White House , OMB , National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and R , Paul Posner , Alice Rivlin , George Mason University , Grant Thornton , budget deficit , pay freeze , spending cuts , Jason Miller
What should the administration really be doing? We learn all about that during this week's In Depth Conversation.