Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Robert Krughoff
Robert Krughoff of Washington Consumers' CHECKBOOK talks about finding a roofer, which supermarkets have the lowest prices and excellent quality and how you can save hundreds of dollars on homeowners insurance.
If you have trees down around your home, it might seem convenient to just hire the crew working down the block, but that's not necessarily your best bet.
Despite the high installation cost, new windows can lower your carbon footprint and even earn you a substantial tax credit.
"There's really no relationship between quality and price," says Robert Krughoff, president of Washington Consumers' Checkbook.