Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Robert Harding
For the second day in a row, the nominee to take top job at TSA answers questions under oath.
Erroll Southers, President Obama's first nominee for head of the TSA, comments on the withdrawal of Robert Harding from the confirmation process.
It's back to the drawing board for President Obama. His second nominee to run the Transportation Security Administration dropped out of the running Friday night. Retired Army Major General Robert Harding cited complications with his past as a defense contractor as his reason for withdrawing his name from consideration. WFED's Max Cacas reports.
President Barack Obama said he wants a former senior Army official with a career in intelligence to lead the Transportation Security Administration. The president announced his choice, retired Maj. Gen. Robert Harding, on Monday.