Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Robert Gibbs
The administration is identifying Executive branch officials inside and outside of the White House to figure out how best to reorganize government.
Air cargo and aviation threats against the United States.
Tags: Transportation Security Administration , John Pistole , Transportation Security Operations Center , Assistant to the President for Homeland Security a , John Brennan , Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab , underwear bomber , al-Qaida , al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula , J.J. Green , Andrew Arena , Hezbollah , Ron Reddy , Shia
The public anger over the TSA safety measures show how difficult it is for the Obama administration to balance national security and individuals' privacy.
In a first, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs calls on Twitter for the first question in a press briefing.
Now that he's officially announced his plans to leave by the end of summer, what will be the legacy of OMB Director Peter Orszag as the President's chief budget guru? One man who has watched the career of Orszag for many years says along with high profile subjects like health care reform and the economic stimulus, the OMB chief also changed the way government works in other, less public ways.
As time passed, President Obama's confidence in Dennis Blair as Director of National Intelligence ebbed primarily due to intelligence failures.
CIO Council offers advice on improving agency input on IT security
Killefer's decision to withdraw DDM nomination surprises, disappoints
Tags: newsstand , mngt , CTO , OMB , tech , White House , Clay Johnson , Tom Daschle , OFPP , Karen Evans , Nancy Killefer , Vivek Kundra , Office of E-government and IT , Deputy director for management , chief performance officer , The Performance Institute , Jon Desenberg , performance measurement , Tracking the Transition