Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Robert Ehrlich
Democratic incumbent Gov. Martin O'Malley has won a second term in a rematch with Republican former Gov. Robert Ehrlich.
Whether its local, state or federal, the 2010 elections will have an impact on how government will shape area lives in the coming years.
Tags: Election Day , D.C. mayoral race , Martin O'Malley , Gerry Connolly , Keith Fimian , Jim Moran , Patrick Murray , Frank Wolf , Jeff Barnett , Frank Kratovil , Andy Harris , Craig Rice , Robin Ficker , Roger Berliner , ike leggett , Doug Rosenfeld , Vincent Gray , Harry Thomas Jr. , Mary Cheh , David Hedgepeth , Christine O'Donnell , Chris Coons , Sharon Angle , Harry Reid , Barbara Mikulski , Joe Miller , Lisa Murkowski
With about a month to go until Maryland voters cast their ballots for governor, the Purple Line transportation project is starting to emerge as a polarizing issue.
Polls in Montgomery County will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. You can find your polling place by clicking here.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley says his negative radio ads linking former Gov. Bob Ehrlich, to the BP oil spill was a "tactical mistake."
If education isn't the key issue in the race for D.C. mayor, Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee did what she could to put it in the forefront this week.
In Maryland's race for governor, the lines are being drawn pretty clearly. Everyone wants more high-paying jobs. The question for the candidates is how to grow them.