Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rob Nabors
Clarification requires faster, more detailed data on stimulus spending
In an effort to get a handle on the ballooning cost of government, President Obama is expected to use his first State of the Union address to announce, among other things, freezes in pay for some White House officials, as well as a government-wide spending freeze. But one of the President's top budget experts says don't look for the freeze to affect all federal agencies equally.
Office of Management and Budget Director Jack Lew announced the President's plan to nominate Heather Higginbottom to replace Rob Nabors.
Jeffrey Zients has been chosen to serve as acting director of the Office of Management and Budget until a new director is confirmed.
A House committee got its latest progress report on the economic stimulus program yesterday. The testimony paints a decidedly mixed picture about whether or not the $787 billion dollar American Recovery and Reinvestment Act is working the way the White House has planned.