Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rob Burton
Who should get first preference for contracts? A new law should help figure that out. Venable's Rob Burton explains it for us.
Learn more about efforts to increase competition in DoD contracting
The federal database of contractor integrity information is about to go public. Rob Burton, the former deputy administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy.
Rob Burton of Venable helps us answer that question, and tells us about a new program for small businesses.
Rob Burton, former acting administrator of OFPP and now a lawyer with the Venable firm, helps us decode a 50 page memo from the Office of Federal Procurement Policy on what is inherently governmental.
Rob Burton brings the Daily Debrief team analysis on it's first Bold Prediction for 2010.