Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rob Burton
Julie Myers Wood, President of ICS Consulting and Rob Burton, Partner at Venable join Francis Rose for this week's Federal News Countdown.
Rob Burton, former deputy administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy and currently an attorney at Venable Law Firm, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss how the events of 2010 will shape the procurement community next year.
Rob Burton is the former deputy administrator at the Office of Federal Procurement Policy under the Bush Administration and a partner at Venable law firm. He explains what industry experts are concerned about.
The idea is to trade one of your acquisition experts to another agency in exchange for one who knows more about a specific procurement need you have.
Former deputy administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, Rob Burton, shares tips on how contractors can avoid suspensions.
Venable's Rob Burton and Federal News Radio's Jason Miller count down their choices for the three most important Federal news stories of the week.
Who should get first preference for contracts? A new law should help figure that out. Venable's Rob Burton explains it for us.
Learn more about efforts to increase competition in DoD contracting
The federal database of contractor integrity information is about to go public. Rob Burton, the former deputy administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy.
Rob Burton of Venable helps us answer that question, and tells us about a new program for small businesses.