Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rob Burton
Venable's Rob Burton and Federal News Radio's Jason Miller count down their choices for the three most important Federal news stories of the week.
Who should get first preference for contracts? A new law should help figure that out. Venable's Rob Burton explains it for us.
Learn more about efforts to increase competition in DoD contracting
The federal database of contractor integrity information is about to go public. Rob Burton, the former deputy administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy.
Rob Burton of Venable helps us answer that question, and tells us about a new program for small businesses.
Rob Burton, former acting administrator of OFPP and now a lawyer with the Venable firm, helps us decode a 50 page memo from the Office of Federal Procurement Policy on what is inherently governmental.
Rob Burton brings the Daily Debrief team analysis on it's first Bold Prediction for 2010.