Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rob Burton
Mark Forman, the co-founder of Government Transaction Services and former administrator for E-Government and IT, and Rob Burton, a partner with the Venable law firm and the former deputy administrator for the Office of Federal Procurement Procurement Policy, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Rob Burton, a partner at Venable law firm and a former deputy administrator at the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, joined In Depth with Francis Rose
Rob Burton, a partner at Venable law firm, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss what recent indications from the Defense Department on A-76 and other workforce initiatives mean for industry.
Roger Waldron, president of the Coalition for Government Procurement, and Rob Burton, former acting OFPP administrator, outline what they think the criteria should be for the new OFPP administrator
Former OFPP deputy administrator has analysis about what the entire process has done to the procurement community.
Rob Burton, Melissa Chapman, and Alan Chvotkin count down their top three Federal news stories of the week.
Former deputy administrator of the OFPP Rob Burton gives us his take.
Reporting has dramatically increased, but has the relationship between contractors and contract managers been damaged?