Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rob Barnett
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts examine the latest round of exhibit 300's for cloud computing opportunities, and give us an update on efforts to increase production of clean renewable fuels in the U.S.
September 19, 2013
Gordon Heddel of Booz Allen Hamilton talks about the challenges of creating a smarter but not bigger government. Aaron Miller of the Wilson Center discusses the hurdles awaiting new Secretary of State John Kerry. Bloomberg Government's Rob Barnett talks about President Obama's environmental policy. John Mahoney of Tully Rinckey says furloughed feds won't lose their rights.
Tags: Federal Drive , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , DoD , DoD Report , Gordon Heddell , Aaron Miller , Labor Department , Booz Allen Hamilton , Wilson Center , EPA , Bloomberg Government , John Mahoney , Tully Rinckey , furloughs
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine the hurdles that remain for natural gas vehicles. Plus what does the future hold for housing, jobs and the debt limit in 2013?
January 31, 2013
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine surging U.S. land lease prices for oil and gas, plus a look at how the Interior Department will be affected by Secretary Ken Salazar's departure.
January 24, 2013
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will talk about the top energy issues in 2012, and what's ahead for 2013.
December 27, 2012
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss the presidential candidate's positions on defense spending and their energy policies. Also, who is contributing to the campaigns?
November 1, 2011
Tags: acquisition , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact , Allen Scott , federal budget , President Barack Obama , Mitt Romney , defense spending , Robert Levinson , Cameron Leuthy , energy policy , Peter Brusoe , Melissa Avstreih , campaign contributions
On this week's Capital Impact show, energy analysts Rob Barnett and Richard Heidorn discuss the future of nuclear power. Plus, the latest on the congressional energy debate with Loren Duggan and Derek Wallbank.