Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Road construction
Traffic delays from road work downtown ahead of the Baltimore Grand Prix are expected to intensify this week.
In Maryland, there will be 29 State Highway Administration construction zones in Montgomery and Prince Georges counties alone this summer.
Bad, but perhaps unsurprising news for area commuters: A new report indicates drivers in the Washington area lead the country in time and money wasted in traffic.
Drivers in Northwest have just recovered from the Ohio Drive construction that congested roads around the Lincoln Memorial, and now they have to contend with another jam on a commuter artery just a few miles to the north.
Tags: Calvert Street , Cathedral Avenue , Shoreham Drive , Connecticut Avenue , Rock Creek Parkway , Ohio Drive , road close , road closures , road maintenance , road work , Adam Tuss , Paul D. Shinkman