Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rick Meehan
Giving away $1 million in gas? Ocean City considered that at first, but has now trimmed the dollar amount to $100,000.
Ocean City, Md. is hosting the first stop of the Dew Tour, put on by Mountain Dew, July 21-24.
Ocean City's Boardwalk needs a new support structure and is getting a facelift. As part of the process, city leaders are considering three new surface options you can vote on.
The biggest danger from Hurricane Earl will be rip currents and dangerous surf.
Love the fresh air at the beach? The air on the beach in Ocean City could get even fresher.
A lot of people will be hitting the beaches and the boardwalks this weekend, and at the Maryland and Delaware beaches they'll find plenty of boardwalk improvements.