Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rick Meehan
Giving away $1 million in gas? Ocean City considered that at first, but has now trimmed the dollar amount to $100,000.
Ocean City, Md. is hosting the first stop of the Dew Tour, put on by Mountain Dew, July 21-24.
Ocean City's Boardwalk needs a new support structure and is getting a facelift. As part of the process, city leaders are considering three new surface options you can vote on.
The biggest danger from Hurricane Earl will be rip currents and dangerous surf.
Love the fresh air at the beach? The air on the beach in Ocean City could get even fresher.
A lot of people will be hitting the beaches and the boardwalks this weekend, and at the Maryland and Delaware beaches they'll find plenty of boardwalk improvements.