Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rick Bloomingdale
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" AFGE National Benefits Coordinator Mark Williams discusses new benefits available to AFGE members while Bob Hill of First Command Financial Services offers financial tips for furloughed federal employees. National Committee to Preserve Social Security & Medicare President and CEO Max Richtman and Pennsylvania AFL-CIO President Rick Bloomingdale also appear.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" AFGE National President J. David Cox Sr. details the union's continuing fight against sequestration on behalf of federal employees. Pennsylvania AFL-CIO President Rick Bloomingdale also discusses efforts to defeat privatization while AFGE National Border Patrol Council Vice President Shawn Moran addresses sequestration's impact on border security.
Former Virginia governor Tim Kaine praises work of federal employees on "Inside Government" - August 10th, 2012 and August 17th, 2012
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" former Virginia governor and U.S. Senate candidate Tim Kaine touts public service and the role of federal employees while Former AFGE National President John Gage discusses the union's labor contract agreement with the Transportation Security Administration. Pennsylvania AFL-CIO President Rick Bloomingdale also appears.