Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rick Bloomingdale
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" AFGE National Benefits Coordinator Mark Williams discusses new benefits available to AFGE members while Bob Hill of First Command Financial Services offers financial tips for furloughed federal employees. National Committee to Preserve Social Security & Medicare President and CEO Max Richtman and Pennsylvania AFL-CIO President Rick Bloomingdale also appear.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" AFGE National President J. David Cox Sr. details the union's continuing fight against sequestration on behalf of federal employees. Pennsylvania AFL-CIO President Rick Bloomingdale also discusses efforts to defeat privatization while AFGE National Border Patrol Council Vice President Shawn Moran addresses sequestration's impact on border security.
Former Virginia governor Tim Kaine praises work of federal employees on "Inside Government" - August 10th, 2012 and August 17th, 2012
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" former Virginia governor and U.S. Senate candidate Tim Kaine touts public service and the role of federal employees while Former AFGE National President John Gage discusses the union's labor contract agreement with the Transportation Security Administration. Pennsylvania AFL-CIO President Rick Bloomingdale also appears.