Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Richmond
Tags: peregrine falcon ,
Tags: Umesh V. Dalal ,
Tags: day care
Tags: Conrad F. Sauer ,
Tags: slave burial ground
Widening Interstate 95 between D.C. and Richmond should be Virginia's top transportation priority, but a national transportation research group adds a twist and it involves Potomac Mills.
It is not unusual to carry a gun in Virginia. But after the deadly shooting in Arizona that left a congresswoman in critical condition, one lawmaker will attempt to get guns banned in government buildings.
The great success of a new Amtrak line from Boston to Virginia has spurred the train company to add additional stops in some areas that haven't had train service for more than 30 years.