Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Richard Nixon
Lee Stout, the author of A Matter of Simple Justice: A Matter of Simple Justice: The Untold Story of Barbara Hackman Franklin and a Few Good Women joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp to discuss how and when women started to become full members of the federal workforce.
The Miller Center of Public Affairs at the University of Virginia has been working for more than a decade to transcribe and digitize more than 5,000 hours of White House tapes dating from the administrations of Franklin Delano Roosevelt to Richard Nixon.
Tags: Miller Center of Public Affairs , University of Virginia , David Coleman , Franklin Delano Roosevelt , Lyndon Johnson , LBJ , White House tapes , civil rights movement , Vietnam War , Cuban Missile Crisis , Nathan Hager
Some never-before-shown artifacts from the life of Elvis Presley are now on display at The Newseum.