Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Richard Cordray
Mort Rosenberg of the Constitution Project details the implications of a recent court ruling on recess appointments by the Obama administration. Cameron Leuthy of Bloomberg Government talks about nine civilian agency programs that look particularly ripe for a little carving. OFPP Administrator Joe Jordan discusses data collection. Al Banghart of Deloitte Consulting LLP discusses why federal agencies and Congress are concerned about the supply chain.
Tags: Mort Rosenberg , Consumer Financial Protection Bureau , recess appointments , Cameron Leuthy , Bloomberg Government , budget , Joe Jordan , OFPP , Al Banghart , Deloitte Consulting , supply chain , Federal Drive , DoD , DoD Report , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update
The National Federation of Independent Business and the National Right to Work Foundation say that President Obama cannot legally bypass the Senate to appoint three new members of the National Labor Relations Board.
White House will pressure GOP lawmakers to vote to confirm Richard Cordray to head the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Government Executive Editor-in-Chief Tom Shoop joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the official opening of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Earlier this week, former Ohio Attorney Gen. Richard Cordray was named the new head of the agency.