Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Richard Breakiron
Congress approves a $175 million spending package that will let the Army move ahead with plans to consolidate 400 IT security watchtowers down to around a dozen. The cyber initiative is part of broader effort to move the entire DoD toward the Joint Information Environment.
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Tags: Federal Drive , Tom Temin , Jason Miller , Seven Summits Challenge team , Mark Uberauga , Rob Marshall , Casey Anderson , Jason Payne , Brian Anderson , Doolittle Tokyo Raiders , John Michel , Craig McKinley , Lael Keiser , David Deptula , Bernie Skoch , Sydney Savion
The Army says it has more next-generation network capacity than it needs, and the Air Force has the opposite problem. A new agreement to share infrastructure will save the Air Force more than $1 billion.