Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Richard Breakiron
Congress approves a $175 million spending package that will let the Army move ahead with plans to consolidate 400 IT security watchtowers down to around a dozen. The cyber initiative is part of broader effort to move the entire DoD toward the Joint Information Environment.
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Tags: Federal Drive , Tom Temin , Jason Miller , Seven Summits Challenge team , Mark Uberauga , Rob Marshall , Casey Anderson , Jason Payne , Brian Anderson , Doolittle Tokyo Raiders , John Michel , Craig McKinley , Lael Keiser , David Deptula , Bernie Skoch , Sydney Savion
The Army says it has more next-generation network capacity than it needs, and the Air Force has the opposite problem. A new agreement to share infrastructure will save the Air Force more than $1 billion.