Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rhea Suh
The Senate left Washington without confirming several of President Barack Obama's nominees for the executive branch, including Carolyn Colvin, his choice to lead the Social Security Administration.
Tags: Carolyn Colvin , SSA , Don Kettl , people , Nani Coloretti , HUD , Michael Carroll , USAID , Sharon Block , NLRB , Fish and Wildlife Service , Debo Adegbile , NHTSA , workforce , Congress , Senate , Emily Kopp
The House Small Business Committee chairman said the recent listing to hire a new director for the Office of Small Disadvantaged Business Utilization doesn't meet the updated requirements for the position as outlined in the 2013 Defense authorization bill.
The Department of the Interior is actively hiring young people in order to increase diversity within its ranks. At a recent event, Secretary Sally Jewell encouraged other agencies to adopt similar diversity initiatives.
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
The Interior Department's new, simplified hiring process has slashed hiring time by more than 100 days. Much of the change results from less paperwork for managers, a department leader told Federal News Radio.
The next five to 10 years may represent a once-in-a-generation period of challenges and opportunities for the Federal government. The question isn't whether or not your organization will be affected by the shifts but whether or not your organization will be out in front of them.
Reduced budgets combined with unchanged - or more complex - missions have resulted in increasing workloads, which have sent agencies searching for ways to leverage limited resources while striving to improve mission performance. So, how can agencies reduce inefficiencies and redundancies without significantly impacting their core missions?
The Court of Federal Claims rules that Interior violated law and federal regulations in awarding a sole source contract to Microsoft for e-mail and collaboration services in the cloud. This the latest episode in an ongoing battle between the two software giants to provide cloud services to agencies.
Tags: contracting , industry , technology , Bernie Mazer , Susan Braden , Interior , GSA , USDA , Court of Federal Claims , GAO , Google , Microsoft , cloud computing , e-mail-as-a-service , bid protest , Jason Miller
The Interior Department has created a new agency to collect billions of dollars in royalties for onshore and offshore drilling. We get details from Interior's Rhea Suh.