Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Republican
House GOP are outlining a 2012 budget that aims to cut spending to less than 2008 levels.
POLITICO's Rich Cohen discusses the Republicans' challenge to ending big government.
The House GOP conference picked chairmen for House committees. The new Republican House majority will be sworn in next month.
Politico tells you what to look for in the election and what it means for 2012. Also, the Economist reports that winning or losing an election is tied to the amount of porn you look at.
The 21-page document calls for freezing government spending and replacing the president's heath care legislation with a scaled-back version.