Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Relmond Van Daniker
The President is considering issuing an Executive Order to prevent government contractors from discriminating against gay and lesbian employees. Debra Roth, partner at Shaw, Bransford and Roth, joins the Legal Loop to discuss. The White House is also getting set to release an executive order on cybersecurity information sharing. A new research report from Microsoft attempts to explain the factors behind why some countries have excellent cybersecurity performance and others lag behind. Paul Nicholas of Microsoft explains the findings.
Relmond Van Daniker, executive director of the Association of Government Accountants, touts the programs offered at the AGA National Leadership Conference that bring leaders together from across the country to solve shared problems.
Getting it right this time.
AGA President Relmond Van Daniker joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the conference, the intersection of fraud and technology and how federal managers can also benefit from better fraud-detection efforts.
The marriage of financial data and performance measurement
Learn more about their conference.