Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rehoboth Beach
The winter may not be known for sand and surf, but some regional beaches are about to get busy in the coming months.
The county that's home to Fenwick Island, Bethany Beach and Rehoboth Beach is one of the most popular retirement destinations in the Northeast.
Thousands of greyhound dogs are at the beach for the Greyhounds Reach The Beach event.
Several beaches Washingtonians flock to in summer are going to get wintertime makeovers.
The biggest danger from Hurricane Earl will be rip currents and dangerous surf.
If you are traveling for the long weekend, AAA Mid-Atlantic says you'll need to keep a close eye on the forecast to make sure Hurricane Earl doesn't dampen your plans.
The Natural Resources Defense Council finds the state with the cleanest beach water is New Hampshire. Delaware is second. Virginia ranks No. 4 and Maryland No. 7.
Funnel cakes and soft shell crabs are great, but WTOP found a new place to eat at the beach.
A lot of people will be hitting the beaches and the boardwalks this weekend, and at the Maryland and Delaware beaches they'll find plenty of boardwalk improvements.
Travelers take their vacation preparations seriously. So what are they spending on? And, what eyebrow-raising things might they do?