Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Regina Dugan
The winners of the series of ultra-complex puzzles used custom-designed software to detect the proper places for thousands of shards of shredded paper.
Less than two years from now the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency will move into a new headquarters building in Arlington, Virginia. Before that can happen, the former Metrobus maintenance garage will require cleanup of diesel and chemical pollution in the ground. While DARPA employs fewer than 250 people, the new headquarters allows Virginia to retain more than 800 jobs because of the contracting jobs associated with DARPA, which has an annual budget of more than $3 billion.
The Defense Department's top technology research official wants to build better bridges with academia and industry - both to conduct present-day studies, and to train the researchers DoD will need in the future.