Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Regina Dugan
The winners of the series of ultra-complex puzzles used custom-designed software to detect the proper places for thousands of shards of shredded paper.
Less than two years from now the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency will move into a new headquarters building in Arlington, Virginia. Before that can happen, the former Metrobus maintenance garage will require cleanup of diesel and chemical pollution in the ground. While DARPA employs fewer than 250 people, the new headquarters allows Virginia to retain more than 800 jobs because of the contracting jobs associated with DARPA, which has an annual budget of more than $3 billion.
The Defense Department's top technology research official wants to build better bridges with academia and industry - both to conduct present-day studies, and to train the researchers DoD will need in the future.