Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Regina Dugan
The winners of the series of ultra-complex puzzles used custom-designed software to detect the proper places for thousands of shards of shredded paper.
Less than two years from now the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency will move into a new headquarters building in Arlington, Virginia. Before that can happen, the former Metrobus maintenance garage will require cleanup of diesel and chemical pollution in the ground. While DARPA employs fewer than 250 people, the new headquarters allows Virginia to retain more than 800 jobs because of the contracting jobs associated with DARPA, which has an annual budget of more than $3 billion.
The Defense Department's top technology research official wants to build better bridges with academia and industry - both to conduct present-day studies, and to train the researchers DoD will need in the future.