Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Redskins
In case of emergency, do you know what your telework options are? OPM says NOW is the time to find out.
Washington Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth is being slapped with a $10 million lawsuit claiming he abandoned an exotic dancer after she got pregnant.
Nearly five weeks after the weight of snow collapsed the roofs of three of its four hangars, more than a dozen damaged business jets and other aircraft remain pinned under structural beams, roofing materials and still-melting snow that had been atop the Dulles Jet Center.
Tags: jets , airplanes , aircraft , Dan Snyder , Dulles International Airport , Michael Landow , Landow & Co. , Bethesda , Dulles Jet Center , airport , Neal Augenstein , Colleen Kelleher , snow , blizzard