Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Redskins
At a calendar photo shoot in the Dominican Republic that Redskins cheerleader Emerald describes as "very eccentric," she gets to let loose with a couple of chicken men.
A northern Virginia judge has dismissed a road-rage assault charge against Washington Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth after the player reached an agreement with the alleged victim.
Tags: Albert Haynesworth ,
In a lawsuit against the Washington City Paper, Dan Snyder's attorney Patty Glaser tells WTOP the Redskins owner is taking this position: "It is not OK to lie about me."
Tags: Dan Snyder ,
As Redskins players showed up at Redskins Park, General Manager Bruce Allen told them they couldn't work out Tuesday, despite the fact that NFL players had been granted an injunction in the league's lockout.
Football fans with season tickets to the Redskins or the Ravens will need to make their ticket payments on time, but if the season is canceled because of league's labor dispute, Ravens fans will get their money back plus interest. That's not true for 'Skins fans.
Talk show host Tony Kornheiser makes his living stirring the pot, but he's steering clear of the controversy surrounding his radio boss, Redskins owner Daniel Snyder -- and telling guests to do the same.
The Redskins defensive lineman was charged Friday with a simple assault for a road rage incident with another motorist. A statement from Hayesworth's agent says that he is innocent and that his accuser is seeking fame and money.
Ever since the Redskins left RFK stadium for their current home in Prince George's County, there have been fans who wanted to see the team play again within the city limits.
Albert Haynesworth's $100 million contact has garnered a lot of controversy since he was signed on with the Redskins last season. Now that Ashburn has announced his suspension for the final four games of the season, WTOP.com broke out the number crunchers to see how much money he's actually making.
A local politician seeks to create a new sports venue in the nation's capital, aimed at bringing Washington's football team back into the city whose name it boasts.