Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Red Line
The station was closed Wednesday after a large piece of debris fell into the station.
A man who was struck by a Metro train was rescued from underneath and taken to a hospital with critical injuries.
Tags: Metro ,
Metro will close five Red Line stations over Labor Day weekend for major track work, in part to comply with federal investigators' recommendations after last year's fatal train crash.
Family and friends of those killed in Metrorail's deadliest crash gathered to remember their loved ones on the first anniversary of the tragedy.
The Forest Glen station on Metro's Red Line has reopened after a power outage Tuesday afternoon.
Metro says there was no safety hazard last week when a Red Line train operator hit the emergency brake because he felt he was getting too close to another train.
One Metro train approached another too quickly Wednesday, but the transit agency didn't immediately investigate or report the near collision.
Metro's oldest and busiest line is not running on a schedule that matches "reality." That frank assessment came from the transit agency's interim general manager.
Metro says a piece of insulation on the third rail started smoking near the Dupont Circle station around 1:30 p.m.
At a board meeting on Thursday, Metro officials will present a plan that will set in motion the procurement of hundreds of new, next generation rail cars, known as 7000 series rail cars.