Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Red Hat
Listen to this program on demand below
Originally Aired December 12th @ 3:05pm
Open Source for America touts the benefits of the "many eyes, few bugs" theory.
DoD says there's a secure way for agencies to use open source software.
November 18th at 12PM
Program will discuss the progress report on Government Cloud Computing Initiatives, top cloud computing priorities , challenges to overcome, lessons learned & best practices, and vision for the future.
Program will discuss the progress report on on agency infrastructure modernization at FAA-DISA-Interior, whether concepts such as Virtualization-Cloud Computing & Social networking tools being incorporated in plans, critical issues on optimizing government's infrastructure, lessons learned, and the vision for the future.
From problems with handheld computers to headaches concerning the development of "back-office" computing systems, technology has been a high-risk area for the Census. But now, the current Census director seems to have good news: problems with one of those back-office systems have been fixed.
Listen April 27th at 2pm
Program will discuss key benefits associated with virtualization , strategies deployed to improve business processes within agency data centers, DHS Challenges to still Overcome, security a concerns in a virtualized environments, and future vision for the next 1 to 3 years.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , Virtualization , management , FEMA , DHS , Gary McCarty , Gary Albert , FAA , Charlie Wisecarver , DCIO , Department of State , Brian Stevens , William Hartwell , Riverbed Technology
Watch and listen On Demand Below