Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Red Hat
The Air Force needs to cut the number of applications it has on its network.
Allen Harper, vice president and chief hacker for Tangible Security will discuss how his company is helping federal agencies with their cybersecurity challenges.
September 23, 2014
Tags: technology , Allen Harper , hacking , Tangible Security , cybersecurity , penetration testing , advanced persistent threats , zero day threats , IT security , grey hat , white hat , script kiddies , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
When it comes to cloud, practical CIOs have sidestepped the impossible-to-choose binary question of public or private. They've come to realize that they'll have to deal with hybrid environments for the foreseeable future.
Mike Olson, board chairman and chief strategy officer of Cloudera, will talk about some of the tools your agency can use to manage its stored data.
May 27, 2014
Todd Sanders, senior partner and Enterprise Data architect at ITOTS Networks, LLC, joins host John Gilroy to discuss a wide range of technology issues.
August 13, 2013
Tags: technology , network security , data storage , data management , cloud computing , VMware , Microsoft , storage area networks , network access storage , IPV-6 , Todd Sanders , ITOTS Networks , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Dan Juengst, senior cloud strategist for Red Hat discusses how his company is helping federal agencies with their cloud computing needs.
June 11, 2013
Tags: technology , cloud computing , Dan Juengst , open government , open data , Open source software , data management , National Security Agency , Linux , private cloud , public cloud , hybrid cloud , IaaS , PaaS , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Red Hat Chief Technology Strategist Gunnar Hellekson joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company helps federal agencies with their open software needs.
May 15, 2012
April 26th at 12pm
Program will discuss the Progress Report on Virtualization & Data Center Consolidation, Key Benefits Associated with Virtualization & DCC, How Does Cloud Computing Get Factored into your Strategy, Major Challenges to Achieving their Goals, Is Security a concern in a Virtualized Environment, and A Future Vision for the next 1 to 3 years
Tags: Jeffrey Gribschaw , Margie Graves , Robert Norris , Bill Sullivan , Kevin Chin , Dmitry Kagansky , Federal Executive Forum , Trezza Media Group , Jim Flyzik , Army , NGA , Informatica , Quest Software , DHS
Gunnar Hellekson, the chief technolgoy strategist for Red Hat's U.S. public sector group, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss virtualization and the subscription model for agency IT.
Host John Gilroy will talk cloud computing with David Blankenhorn, the chief cloud technologist at DLT Solutions.
January 17, 2012
Tags: technology , cloud computing , Oracle , dlt solutions , Steven VanRoekel , shared first , zetabyte , data sovereignty , terms of service , David Blankenhorn , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , Fed Ramp