Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Recovery.gov
There's a new feature at FedSpending.org.
Jerry Brito is creator of the site and explains what this means.
Tags: technology , StimulusWatch.org , Jerry Brito , Mercatus Center at George Mason University , Earl Devaney , Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board , Gov 2.0 , Web 2.0 , stimulus , recovery , Dorothy Ramienski
Karen still prepares her "briefing book" of events and other government items of interest, and shares it with me when she comes to the studio (old habits are hard to break).
On Tuesday, the comedian 'dissed' Recovery. gov and Ed DeSeve, special advisor to the Vice President. Now, DeSeve is 'firing back'.
Company bids $9.5 million to update site tracking stimulus funding. Successful bid beats out two other vendors.
The Office of Management and Budgets has issued guidelines for agencies on how to spend the $787 billion stimulus package, but what's next?
Data being released on Recovery.gov, but one expert says there's not much "there" there.