Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Recovery.gov
There's a new feature at FedSpending.org.
Jerry Brito is creator of the site and explains what this means.
Tags: technology , StimulusWatch.org , Jerry Brito , Mercatus Center at George Mason University , Earl Devaney , Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board , Gov 2.0 , Web 2.0 , stimulus , recovery , Dorothy Ramienski
Karen still prepares her "briefing book" of events and other government items of interest, and shares it with me when she comes to the studio (old habits are hard to break).
On Tuesday, the comedian 'dissed' Recovery. gov and Ed DeSeve, special advisor to the Vice President. Now, DeSeve is 'firing back'.
Company bids $9.5 million to update site tracking stimulus funding. Successful bid beats out two other vendors.
The Office of Management and Budgets has issued guidelines for agencies on how to spend the $787 billion stimulus package, but what's next?
Data being released on Recovery.gov, but one expert says there's not much "there" there.