Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Recovery, Accountability and Transparency Board
Nancy Gunderson, deputy assistant secretary for grants, acquisition policy and accountability at Health and Human Services, talks about the challenges her agency faces in contracting.
That's the rationale behind a new feature of Recovery.gov.
WFED's Jason Miller has details.
The Chairman of the Recovery, Accountability and Transparency Board tells Federal News Radio that reporting has never been higher and talks about the future of federalreporting.gov in the cloud.
Chairman of the Recovery, Accountability and Transparency Board explains that being transparent and open isn't always easy, but the overall results are often positive.
Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board's Earl Devaney on reporting of federal stimulus funding: "it went fabulous." Now the data makes its way to the federal site designed to shed light on Recovery Act spending.