Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Recovery, Accountability and Transparency Board
Nancy Gunderson, deputy assistant secretary for grants, acquisition policy and accountability at Health and Human Services, talks about the challenges her agency faces in contracting.
That's the rationale behind a new feature of Recovery.gov.
WFED's Jason Miller has details.
The Chairman of the Recovery, Accountability and Transparency Board tells Federal News Radio that reporting has never been higher and talks about the future of federalreporting.gov in the cloud.
Chairman of the Recovery, Accountability and Transparency Board explains that being transparent and open isn't always easy, but the overall results are often positive.
Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board's Earl Devaney on reporting of federal stimulus funding: "it went fabulous." Now the data makes its way to the federal site designed to shed light on Recovery Act spending.