Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Recovery, Accountability and Transparency Board
Nancy Gunderson, deputy assistant secretary for grants, acquisition policy and accountability at Health and Human Services, talks about the challenges her agency faces in contracting.
That's the rationale behind a new feature of Recovery.gov.
WFED's Jason Miller has details.
The Chairman of the Recovery, Accountability and Transparency Board tells Federal News Radio that reporting has never been higher and talks about the future of federalreporting.gov in the cloud.
Chairman of the Recovery, Accountability and Transparency Board explains that being transparent and open isn't always easy, but the overall results are often positive.
Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board's Earl Devaney on reporting of federal stimulus funding: "it went fabulous." Now the data makes its way to the federal site designed to shed light on Recovery Act spending.