Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Raytheon
Agency will buy 15 different IT support services from the task order contract.
Raytheon BBN Technologies has been awarded a $2.9 million contract by the Air Force Research Laboratory to develop new approaches to better protect Department of Defense Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA) against malicious attacks.
Nearly overwhelmed with data from its drone aircraft in Afghanistan, the Air Force is building a new data center to analyze this information and share it with troops and commanders who need it.
China says its military intercepted a missile in mid-flight recently. It was a test of some new technology. The story emerged as nerves about Taiwan begin to show. Raytheon has just sold one billion dollars in hardware to Taiwan for use in it's Patriot air defense system. The Chinese have strongly denounced the sale and called Taiwan a renegade province. Perhaps the reason for both the strong Chinese language about Taiwan and the missile test is because now Taiwan has the capability to shoot down Chinese short and mid-range missiles.
Raytheon to provide jam-proof communications for submarines, major surface ships and sites onshore, as well as connectivity with U.S. Army and Air Force communication systems.
Three major defense contractors are competing for the next missile contract. Learn more in today's DoD Report
An in-depth analysis report by a Senate committee exposes inadequacies in spending on counternarcotics contracts in Latin America, which may affect future expansion to Afghanistan.
Tags: contracting , industry , Claire McCaskill , DoD , State , DynCorp , Lockheed Martin , ITT , ARINC , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , contract oversight , contract management , Courtney Thompson
In his recent visit to Poland, President Obama discussed joint defense actions between the United States and Poland with Polish President Komorowski and Polish Prime Minister Tusk. The meeting followed Poland's May 2011 ratification of a U.S.-Poland Bilateral Defense Agreement and focused on a number of topic areas including missile defense and air defense training. The discussion of missile defense revolved around the progress in Phases one and two of the PAA and on preparations for the 2018 deployment of a land-based interceptor in Poland.
Tags: Defense ,
President Obama and Russian President Medvedev held a private meeting on May 26th to discuss missile defense and security policy at the G-8 Economic Summit in France. The meeting comes after President Medvedev expressed concern over the United States' current approach for missile defense in Europe, which would deploy land- and sea-based interceptors around Europe. After their meeting, the two leaders emphasized the need for continued cooperation on missile defense and the European-based missile defense shield.
Tags: Defense ,