Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ray Mabus
Navy's proposed budget focuses on improving capabilities to counter threats while continuing to care for service members, civilians, and their families. Secretary Ray Mabus explains how it's all getting done.
The Navy has a new chief information officer. Terry Halvorsen received the promotion today from Secretary Ray Mabus.
The service has reached an important first milestone in its effort to achieve a key energy conservation goal with last week's test of the first experimental ship to operate using algae-based bio-diesel fuel.
This week Navy Secretary Ray Mabus released a report that calls for establishing a congressionally mandated Gulf Coast Restoration Task Force to coordinate federal, state and local actions to restore the Gulf after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.