Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ray Lahood
President Obama's Executive Order on distracted driving will prohibit more than 4 million federal employees from texting behind the wheel while working or while using government vehicles and communications devices. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood says he's on a rampage about the issue.
Senator Chuck Grassley is asking the Secretary of Transportation to for an accounting of the administrative costs for the $3 billion "Cash for Clunkers" program set up on a temporary basis last year to help consumers buy new, more fuel efficient cars.
Is a one-time, one-and-a-half month, uptick in car sales for some car dealers worth the full, economic costs of the Cash for Clunkers program?