Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ray Lahood
Some departments are improving personnel practices around recruitment and knowledge management even in the face of pay freezes and criticisms of public servants. DHS created a higher education engagement group to bring in college students. GSA finds quality of applicants still strong. Senior leaders highlight successes during Public Service Recognition Week.
Tags: workforce , management , Public Service Recognition Week , Max Stier , Partnership for Public Service , Janet Napolitano , DHS , Don Hagerling , Transportation , Kathleen Sebelius , HHS , GSA , Dan Tangherlini , morale , knowledge management , recruitment , Jason Miller
CNN's Brian Todd brings us the federal angle.
How DOT keeps funding for planes, trains, and automobiles flying out the door.
President Obama rocked the Federal Government community last year when he announced he was naming former Harvard Law professor Cass Sunstein to be his administrator for the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs at the Office of Management and Budget. Now, Sunstein offers a peek into the Obama White House's approach to writing federal government regulations and policy.
Nearly 4,000 workers who were furloughed in a two-week partial shutdown of the Federal Aviation Administration this summer were told Friday in an email that they will receive back pay.
We continue our look back at some of this year's interesting interviews, with Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood.
Tags: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act , ARRA , Senate Banking Committee , Shaun Donovan , Lisa Jackson , Department of Transportation , Department of Housing and Urban Development , Environmental Protection Agency , EPA