Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ray Lahood
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts and guests participate in a panel discussion of America's deteriorating infrastructure.
February 6, 2014
Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa is putting an end to rumors that he's up for a Cabinet position in the Obama administration.
After superstorm Sandy, the government is putting all hands on deck response to the storm, providing on-the-ground assistance, federal funding and coordinating rescue and clean-up efforts.
Tags: FEMA , GSA , Sandy , Dan Tangherlini , DHS , Craig Fugate , Janet Napolitano , Transportation , Julius Genachowski , FCC , EPA , Energy Department , management , U.S. Coast Guard , DoD , Jack Moore
The Veterans Transportation and Community Living Initiative provided $29 million to increase access to information about public transportation options for veterans and their families. The Federal Transit Administration awarded grants covering 64 projects in 33 states and one territory Monday.
Special Counsel Carolyn Lerner sent a letter to President Barack Obama Tuesday, calling attention to reports of safety lapses at some U.S. commercial aviation facilities. She also criticized the Federal Aviation Administration for delays in responding to whistleblower disclosures.