Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ray LaHood
CNN's Brian Todd brings us the federal angle.
How DOT keeps funding for planes, trains, and automobiles flying out the door.
President Obama rocked the Federal Government community last year when he announced he was naming former Harvard Law professor Cass Sunstein to be his administrator for the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs at the Office of Management and Budget. Now, Sunstein offers a peek into the Obama White House's approach to writing federal government regulations and policy.
Nearly 4,000 workers who were furloughed in a two-week partial shutdown of the Federal Aviation Administration this summer were told Friday in an email that they will receive back pay.
We continue our look back at some of this year's interesting interviews, with Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood.
Tags: American Recovery and Reinvestment Act , ARRA , Senate Banking Committee , Ray Lahood , Shaun Donovan , Lisa Jackson , Department of Transportation , Department of Housing and Urban Development , Environmental Protection Agency , EPA
Transportation Department officials say they were about to shut down a bus company involved in a deadly crash in Virginia but then gave the company extra time to appeal an unsatisfactory safety rating.
Tags: SkyExpress , Ray Lahood , U.S. Department of Transportation , Kin Yiu Cheung , Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration , Sherrod Brown , Kay Bailey Hutchinson , Tom Coburn , Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety