Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ray Bjorklund
Ray Bjorklund, senior vice president and chief knowledge officer at FedSources, shares highlights from a conference that wrapped up today on the impact of cost-cutting on agencies and contractors.
Off the Shelf host Roger Waldron speaks with Ray Bjorklund, Senior Vice President and Chief Knowledge Officer at FedSources, about current agency budget issues.
January 4, 2011 (Encore presentation April 26, 2011)
Ray Bjorklund, senior vice president and chief knowledge officer at FedSources, discussed the confusion surrounding the Army's EAGLE contract.
Some federal agencies might be gearing up for year-end spending sprees, which means contractors should look out. Ray Bjorklund of FedSources tells the DorobekInsider about his new report, and what both agencies and contractors can glean from it.
Senior Vice President and Chief Knowledge Officer
January 13th, 2009