Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ray Bjorklund
Lines of interoperable communications need to connect everyone: up, down, and all around.
A recent analysis from FedSources shows that the money available for contractors in the FY 2011 budget is smaller when compared to FY 2010, and the trend is likely to continue.
$8 billion has been miss-allocated in the federal budget. It's not lost or anything, but it just might impact where contractor put their resources. Ray Bjorklund of FedSources has been delving into the budget and he'll explain it all.
Ray Bjorklund of FedSources explains why his group is looking at the issue of healthcare technology so closely.
The Daily Debrief continues its Stories of the Decade series with Ray Bjorklund of FedSources.
Host Larry Allen talks with Ray Bjorklund of FedSources about what contractors need to know concerning the budget.
Feb. 16, 2010
FedSources chief knowledge officer Ray Bjorklund explains what that means.
Senior Vice President and Chief Knowledge Officer
January 13th, 2009