Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ray Bjorklund
Deltek's Ray Bjorklund and Kevin Plexico will talk about how contractors will be affected by sequestration and other issues.
November 12, 2012(Encore presentation November 26, 2012)
Deltek Chief Knowledge Officer Ray Bjorklund discusses how contractors will be affected by the new federal budget.
March 6, 2012
The buzz in the contracting community with the release of the 2013 budget request is that companies will have to fight harder to get — and keep — business with federal agencies. Ray Bjorklund, the vice president and chief knowledge officer at Deltek, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss his take on the administration's 2013 budget request.
Ray Bjorklund, vice president and chief knowledge officer at Deltek, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss DoD contract management.
Lines of interoperable communications need to connect everyone: up, down, and all around.
A recent analysis from FedSources shows that the money available for contractors in the FY 2011 budget is smaller when compared to FY 2010, and the trend is likely to continue.
$8 billion has been miss-allocated in the federal budget. It's not lost or anything, but it just might impact where contractor put their resources. Ray Bjorklund of FedSources has been delving into the budget and he'll explain it all.
Ray Bjorklund of FedSources explains why his group is looking at the issue of healthcare technology so closely.
The Daily Debrief continues its Stories of the Decade series with Ray Bjorklund of FedSources.
Host Larry Allen talks with Ray Bjorklund of FedSources about what contractors need to know concerning the budget.
Feb. 16, 2010