Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Randy McClement
Frederick Mayor Randy McClement said Friday his administration and city staff are doing what they need to do and can do to 'live within our means' as the revenue situation continues to be weak
Tags: budget ,
Frederick aldermen are looking for ways to save on employee pension benefits even before they pass the 2012 budget.
Tags: Frederick News-Post
Frederick businesses and attractions stand to benefit from the Frederick Running Festival's 6,800 runners.
City leaders were divided Tuesday about how salaried city employees should be compensated for working longer-than-average workweeks.
Tags: Frederick ,
Charged with sustaining its own operations as well as paying off more than $1.3 million in debt related to construction of city parking decks, Frederick's Parking Department walks a fine line between bringing in much-needed funds and trying to create a friendly environment for shoppers and visitors
Frederick leaders are worried federal funding expected to cover the cost of land purchased to expand the city's airport might not materialize.
George Ruszat hopes to see Frederick full of bicycle paths and roads that let pedalers at all levels enjoy themselves safely as much as he does.
Frederick area residents want to know what's going on at Fort Detrick
The Christmas lights that have hung for decades during the holidays from trees downtown are an integral part of the festive atmosphere for Frederick resident Janice Kint.
Frederick Mayor Randy McClement laid off 12 workers Friday morning and announced the elimination of 25 other unfilled positions as part of a budget plan expected to be unveiled today