Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Randy Erwin
Wanna be a millionaire by the time you retire? This week on Your Turn, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with investment guru Allan Roth about how you might be able to achieve that goal. Also, there's a lot happening on Capitol Hill, including discussion of some bills that could affect your pay & benefits. Randy Erwin of the National Federation of Federal Employees fills us in.
This week, Mike Causey talks with Dan Adcock, legislative director of the National Active Retired Federal Employees, about where legislation is in the House that would allow you to move unused annual leave into your TSP after leaving federal service. Then, Randy Erwin of the National Federation of Federal Employees talks about why some in Congress are keen on freezing federal pay and benefits.
Six years ago all sorts of people were fighting to prevent the National Security Personnel System from being implemented. Now, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey notes some people are saying that it worked well and is being buried prematurely.
Building a TSP account worth a million dollars or more is not rocket science according to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey. He's got the three-step formula which he outlines in today's column.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey gets the word from the Federal Managers Association and the National Federation of Federal Employees about when the transition will be complete, as well as how pay will be handled for many involved.
2009 was the Year of the Ox and 2010 is the Year of the Tiger. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that feds rode the Ox to victory but they may have a much tougher time getting along with the Tiger.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Randy Erwin from the National Federation of Federal Employees and Carol A. Bonosaro of the Senior Executive Association.
Jan. 6, 2010
Join Mike for an hour-long conversation with Randy Erwin, the legislative director of the National Federation of Federal Employees. They'll talk about the phase-in of the Defense Authorization Act. They'll also tackle some internet myths that are circulating about what the changes will and won't do.