Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rachel Stevens
The document describes how the agency protects privacy, including training and dealing with personal information. DHS tracks all privacy breaches in a secure online database.
Auditors looked at 117 employee conversations to career positions from political ones and found most followed the rules. OPM is reviewing five of the seven that GAO determined to be improper.
The first graduates of a new leadership training program run by the Office of Personnel Management received their certificates yesterday. They are, as OPM Director John Berry describes them, the "tip of the spear" of a cadre of up-and-coming federal workers who are honing their leadership skills to be the next generation of agency leaders and executives who will run the government.
Coalition for Government Procurement sends a letter to DoD Secretary Gates asking him to stop the military from developing new contracts.
Fighting stigma key to reducing solider suicides, military leaders say
Technology allows public to interact more with government.
Data.edu.gov is part of the Obama Administration's Open Government Initiative.
Women who work for the federal government, like their private sector counterparts, face unique challenges in balancing their personal lives with their careers. For the first time in its 6-year history, the Department of Homeland Security convened a diversity forum designed to give agency women an opportunity to discuss common challenges.
NIH director Dr. Francis Collins testified before the House Committee on Energy and Commerce's Subcommittee on Health yesterday that the immediate future could be difficult because of poor economic conditions and stimulus funds running dry.
The Air Force plans to save millions of dollars by changing the rate plans for thousands of its cell phone accounts.