Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rachel Stevens
DISA has also begun hosting town hall meetings about the transition, as well.
As program officer for the Integrated Ocean Drilling Program, Jamie Allan is leading numerous important scientific projects. His work could provide insight into climate change, drug development, and natural disasters. And he does it by drilling big holes.
New memo lays out guidelines for agency's record-keeping of oil spill-related costs.
The request marks OSHA's first-ever call for enterprisewide changes. The department reprimands the Postal Service, calling their handling of the problem "irresponsible." USPS says they are a safe workplace, but vows to improve.
Agency says these awards are recognition of its commitment to greening the government. GSA also using Recovery Act funding to install solar panels at federal facilities nationwide.
Maj. Gen. Vautrinot of the Cyber Command says top officials on down understand why cybersecurity is important. She says holding officials accountable is one of the best ways DoD has made the shift happen.
The administration says the move to install Donald Berwick was critical for progress. Republican lawmakers are livid that the appointee will not face immediate scrutiny.
Through aggressive enforcement actions, incentives and multi-faceted education campaigns, FDA stopping the distribution of hundreds of unapproved prescription drugs. Deborah Autor is the fed behind the effort.
As Postmaster in Hot Springs, N.C. along the Appalachian Trail, Rosemary Allen meets hikers from all over the world. She describes her work and the unique relationships it allows her to create in today's installation of Cool Jobs in Government.
Michael Arnold does his cool federal job from a bicycle. That's because he's an officer with the FBI Police Mountain Bike Patrol Team, which he says gives him a special opportunity to interact with the public.