Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rachel Stevens
DISA has also begun hosting town hall meetings about the transition, as well.
As program officer for the Integrated Ocean Drilling Program, Jamie Allan is leading numerous important scientific projects. His work could provide insight into climate change, drug development, and natural disasters. And he does it by drilling big holes.
New memo lays out guidelines for agency's record-keeping of oil spill-related costs.
The request marks OSHA's first-ever call for enterprisewide changes. The department reprimands the Postal Service, calling their handling of the problem "irresponsible." USPS says they are a safe workplace, but vows to improve.
Agency says these awards are recognition of its commitment to greening the government. GSA also using Recovery Act funding to install solar panels at federal facilities nationwide.
Maj. Gen. Vautrinot of the Cyber Command says top officials on down understand why cybersecurity is important. She says holding officials accountable is one of the best ways DoD has made the shift happen.
The administration says the move to install Donald Berwick was critical for progress. Republican lawmakers are livid that the appointee will not face immediate scrutiny.
Through aggressive enforcement actions, incentives and multi-faceted education campaigns, FDA stopping the distribution of hundreds of unapproved prescription drugs. Deborah Autor is the fed behind the effort.
As Postmaster in Hot Springs, N.C. along the Appalachian Trail, Rosemary Allen meets hikers from all over the world. She describes her work and the unique relationships it allows her to create in today's installation of Cool Jobs in Government.
Michael Arnold does his cool federal job from a bicycle. That's because he's an officer with the FBI Police Mountain Bike Patrol Team, which he says gives him a special opportunity to interact with the public.