Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ROWE
The House passes the Telework Enhancement Act.
The Office of Personnel Management is conducting a study to find out why the federal government has such a difficult time disciplining and firing poor performing workers.
Outgoing D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty stops ROWE plans at D.C. Office of Chief Technology Officer, American Progress reports.
A new mayor could derail the D.C. Office of the CTO's plans to start a results-only work environment, GovLoop and American Progress report.
The DC Office of Chief Technology Officer starts a Results-Only Work Environment, GovLoop and American Progress report.
On this Columbus Day, the DorobekINSIDER brings you the best recent stories we think are worth another listen.
Tags: Best of , telework , best practices , management , Jody Thompson , Daniel Pink , motivation , Book Club , Tim McManus , Partnership for Public Service , Steve Ressler , GovLoop , Young Government Leaders , The New Social Learning , Drive , Tony Bingham , social media , technology
As the President implements his policies and programs, federal executives recognize the continuing challenges ahead to deliver on results for the American people. OMB's Shelley Metzenbaum tells us more about the administration's perspectives and expectations for agency and executive performance.
Federal News Radio told you about OPM's pilot program, ROWE, which would let certain feds work whenever they want, from wherever they want. The Daily Debrief has analysis as to why this program could change the way the federal government does business.
Most of the Senate Homeland Security subcommittee hearing centered on the Office of Personnel Management's new 'Results Only Work Environment' pilot program.
During this Public Service Recognition Week, officials across the federal government are aware of the need to attract and retain the best and brightest workers. But how do you do that for a new generation of workers who have expectations and needs beyond a paycheck and some good benefits? The Office of Personnel Management offered details on one of their new workplace initiatives for a Senate committee on Tuesday.