Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ROWE
Ron Sanders, formerly with the intelligence community, explains the challenges to telework and how to overcome them.
Mike Causey outlines some of the hurdles to telework.
OPM's new study is focused on workplace flexibility, but what are they hoping to learn?
Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) speaks to Francis Rose about the passage of the telework bill he sponsored.
The Office of Personnel Management is extending its Results Only Work Environment, or ROWE, pilot through 2011. Justin Johnson, deputy chief of staff at OPM, told Federal News Radio's Jason Miller about OPM's decision to extend the program and how the ROWE pilot is going to date.
It's called the Results-Only Work Environment (ROWE) and it could change the way your office operates.
Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas)explains the need for the Government Performance and Results Modernization Act of 2010, which has passed both houses of Congress.
The telework bill for federal employees was signed into law today.
Dr. Naomi Leventhal, director in Deloitte Consulting's Federal Human Capital Practice, describes the 'culture change' that will have to take place for telework policies to work.