Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: RFP
Federal Chief Information Officer Vivek Kundra expects the General Services Administration to issue a solicitation by May 10 for a $2.5 billion contract for email-as-a-service. It’s part of how the administration wants agencies to move to cloud computing, Federal News Radio’s Jason Miller reports. Kundra said Wednesday there are $20 billion in systems across the [...]
There's now a new technology that will go through your RFP responses for you - and find those red flags.
The Air Force wants to create a whole unit of non-existent identities on social media sites.
The Navy and Marine Corps will begin splitting up its massive NMCI contract this fall. The service announced Wednesday it will issue a request for proposals for cybersecurity services in a matter of weeks.
NASA CIO Linda Cureton may have come from inside NASA, but she tells Federal News Radio's Jason Miller she's still learning a lot.
September 23, 2010
The Performance Work Statement (PWS) defines the requirements for the Contractor to provide non-personal services for Information Technology (IT) support to the United States Army Chief Information Officer (CIO)/G6, Cyber Information Assurance Directorate.
Colleen Jolly, a principal at the 24 Hour Company, talks with Amtower about why visual elements are important for your bid.
April 12, 2010
Officials are using crowdsourcing in the hopes of building a better RFP.